Just thought I would update(mostly because I need to keep up with 'Big Mama'(<--big sis). Unfortunately, I don't have any new pics. So far we are still loving Portland. We have been on the hunt for good restaurants to replace our 'usuals' in Idaho. We have a great diner not far down the road, we have a pub down the block that has tasty burgers.
I am loving my new job. I have great co-workers and work for a couple really fun lady doctors. I miss my old office, but am excited about the new adventure I have begun.
I am working with someone in the AOA to get a Paraoptometric Section set up in Oregon, because there is none. I'm hoping I can get some others to want to participate!!
Richard is still on the job hunt. We've decided that he is going to get a part-time job and try to write full-time. We've met a few contacts to help him get started with self-publishing and such. So we're hoping all goes well with that.
I want to say good luck to my big sister! 3 more weeks! I really excited for you and wishing I could be there!!! Love you both!

1 comment:
Your the best! Thanks for keeping up with Big Mamma
Post a Comment