Ok, so I started working out something like a couple months ago. I was doing fine....especially after Christmas and my husband went back to school. He has been so supportive, but I love spending time with him, so it makes it hard when he has 4 weeks off of school. But he went back, and now I work out 3-4 times a week on the nights he is working so it doesn't infringe on our hang out time. I'm pathetic I know, I just love him so!! =)
But now, I have joined myfitnesspal.com with my mom, and it really does hold you accountable for all the calories that I consume...or lack thereof. I need to get in gear and eat healthy. I try to make healthy meals. And I think I do well, but I think I could do better.
Anyway, rambling on....I have set a goal: I want to be in shape and have healthy eating habits by summer. Summer is my favorite season. The season for shorts and sunglasses. I want to be able to feel good about myself and in my own skin.

No comments:
Post a Comment