So, what is new with me? Well, I have been spending a great deal of my time with this amazing boy! He makes my world of craziness and pointless stress make sense. I have never been so happy. The only thing deterring my happiness is the fact that my oh so dear bestie, seemed to have decided that I was pushing her away. And that that means that I don't have time for her. This greatly saddens me, and I can't seem to get through to her that that is simply not the case. =*(Anyway, I have also recently moved into an apartment by myself. It's a little weird, because I went from living in a two bedroom apartment with my two really good friends, to living all alone with my two really goo d friends no longer talking to me. That sounded quite pathetic, but I simply meant not talking to me as much, because I don't see them everyday.
Well, that about sums it up.....now let me give you the details!! So, this last month was so busy for me. It seemed like I never had time to just sit and relax. But I loved every minute of it and I wouldn't change it for the world!
My birthday is the beginning of September. It was a fantastic day!! I had two lunches that separate individuals bought me. My boss bought me Chinese, but I knew Richard wanted to take me out, so I didn't eat much and just saved it for later. =) Then I got Mexican! And I also had two cakes. haha One at work, and one at the surprise party Nikki threw for me. She bought me a variety of toys and gadgets that she knows only I would love(including Steven, my new black Ken Barbie). And she put it all in a Tinkerbell bag, which made the night so much better! Then we headed over to campus, for some good clean fun. =) First, though, we made a stop at the Shell station for refreshments. My party was complete with my bestie, boyfriend, and some of the most amazing friends a girl could ask for-Keith, Cassidy, Kade, and Mat.
Oh and remember my Fourth of July post? About the demolition of the couch with Richard's framily? Well, guess what Kade and Mat did!? They made me the most magnificent thing I had ever seen! A battle ax with my initials on it! The pictures of that will come later. My favorite is the one where I am about to cut Steven's head off. haha...
Of course, I did all of this with my Birthday Princess crown on. It was an amazing birthday!
That incredible day lasted through the weekend. My entire family came in from all walks of the world! haha. My brother flew home for leave before shipping off to Afghanistan, my dad came back from Alaska for a few days, and my Miami family flew in for the weekend, as well. It was the most amazing weekend of my life. So, since it was Labor Day weekend, I took that Friday off to spend with the family. I spent the morning and afternoon with my favorite boy, then drove to spend the rest of the day with the family. That Saturday, we had our family Thanksgiving. It was also the day that Richard was going to meet my family. He was so nervous. I kept teasing him, and it only made it funnier when my Mom would keep adding to the list of people flying in. haha But he thoroughly enjoyed himself and my family seemed to really like him. They kept telling me to not let this one go, because he is such a good guy. Well, I agree. I think I will keep him for a while. =) Besides that, my Grandma's best friend kept flirting with him. And all the grandmas kept telling him how pretty he is. haha He was a little bashful, be he warmed up to them all. He will just have to get used to all the attention, it never ends.

The weekend was not yet over. We then drove to Star Valley on Sunday for my uncle's wedding. It was at my new aunt's family cabin. The scenery was gorgeous. But the greatest thing, was that they had a zip-line set up. Richard spend a good 1-2 hours at the zip-line, helping all those who wanted a turn. Then, he and I went together. haha That was good fun...until we came down. We were a little too heavy, so when we slowed down, we kind of just crashed into the ground. I think his foot may still be bruised. But it was all in good fun. We really had a good time there. The next day, the last day of my wonderful weekend, Richard and I took Issy to the fair and the rodeo in Blackfoot. It was hot, and mildly boring, but we still had fun. =) Then, that Friday, Nikki and I took Bubba to the Rodney Atkins concert. It rocked! I almost killed the girl standing next to me. But, all-in-all, it was a good time. That was basically the entirety of my awesome September, all wrapped up into one week. Well, I actually am in love with this incredible boy, who makes all my days equally incredible.
So, on to him. Richard is this wonderful boy who has stolen my heart. He makes me so very happy. We are getting married. No ring yet, just putting it out there. It won't be a secret for long, so I thought I would just spill now. hehe Anyway, that is partly the reason I just moved. My apartment will soon be our apartment as of March. Nothing in the world could make me happier. Well, that is all for now. I feel like I have sufficiently filled all the holes in my life....=D


1 comment:
It kind of freaks me out to see pictures of your sister b/c she looks so much like Becky, aka my high school bestie. :) Wacky! Enjoy the apartment. I loved living alone for a few months.
Post a Comment