Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh the oddities of life…

I realize I haven't been writing for a while. My life has been crazy busy lately. Filled with things both amazingly incredible and annoying frustrating. For starters, my boyfriend, who has been away from me all summer, came home. And not only did he come home, but he came home two days early with flowers and took me to dinner. I have just had days filled with joy and butterflies ever since! He is incredible and I absolutely love him! I don't think I have ever been happier! I am stress free, which, if you know me at all, is basically impossible. I don't have a care in the world. I know that my dear Lord is watching over me with this one. He knows that I am trying to be my best self and I know that He approves. It is still so odd to me that I am just at peace with the world. And as much as I want to stress and fret, I just can't. As long as I have Richard, nothing else seems to matter. We are so alike, yet so completely different. He describes it as complimentary colors, and I couldn't agree more. Just when I wasn't looking, he came into my life and turned it upside down. It all makes so much sense, but no sense at all at the same time. And, an even better thing is that my Mom likes him. That is so incredibly important to me. She didn't approve of the last one and she ended up being right on the money. The timing was so coincidental. It is funny how one big right choice can make all these little blessings fall into place. :-)

No comments: