Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Toodley Do!




Lately, I have been so engulfed in thought and such. It's all quite complex, yet so simple. I think that I am getting stir crazy! I have never been the one in my family that wanted to stay close to home. I was always the one making all these crazy plans!! I wanted to go to school and be something, I wanted to travel and live in a big city. It's funny when you realize that the Lord's plan for you has nothing at all to do with your plan for yourself.
I am so in awe of all the amazing things that have happened and all the incredible people I have had the privilege of meeting. And all because I decided to listen, and do what I needed to. I love my life! I truly, truly do. I have been looking back on all that has coming from me staying put and just living life the best that I can.

No comments: