Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Graham Crackers & Frosting


As I sit here pondering on how hungry and motivated I am(these are my two stipulations to dinner being made when Richard is at work), I am overwhelmed by the blessings that have so abundantly taken place in my life the past couple years.  I fell in love with an amazing man who astounds me each and every day.  Who knew someone could love me so much?  For a long while, I didn't believe I was worth it.  I still don't more often than I care to admit.  In so many ways, in so little words, I always know he loves and adores me more and more each day.  He began, for the most part, the cycle of blessings in my life.  I feel inclined to share this, and my gratitude, and for the life of me I am not really sure why.  It's not like I have a huge following.  I have just been thinking a lot lately, and I have come to the conclusion that I must have done something right in the Lord's eyes and this is His way of expressing His love.
  About two years ago, I became re-activated in the Church from a 2ish year hiatus.  Now, I don't know how I managed without it.  I love the gospel so dearly.  It has brought me great happiness.  I have discovered that to know true happiness, you must first experience complete and utter sadness.  I've come to know the difference.  And, let me tell you, it is astounding.   

No comments: