Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Just a little love story

 

    So, Richard and I were joking on the way home from my parents' house one night.  We were talking about the wedding and how we were almost done and only had 6 weeks to go.  I chided, "Well, we could just elope and get it over with."   To which, in all seriousness, he replied, "That isn't really a bad idea."  So, we talked it over and came to the conclusion that we should just elope.  So, we are!  February 27th(tomorrow!!)  We are going through the Logan temple, and by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow afternoon, I will officially be Mrs. Richard Wolley.  Isn't that grand!  I am so excited to be marrying my best friend.  
  And to answer any questions about the invitation posted above:
1) Yes, we are getting married in the temple(we were getting frustrated with the girl doing the announcements, so we settled with it as is).
2) We are very happy and in love, but we have a 1920s crime theme and they didn't smile in their pictures, so why should we?  ;-)  
3) If you received an invitation, and realized that it didn't have an address or directions for the Riter Mansion, refer to the back left corner of the envelope and MapQuest.  
  
Next time I write, I will be a married woman!!!  Nothing in the world could make me happier!!
Ta ta
Jaks   

1 comment:

Diana Tibbs Cherik Padackles said...

You know it was one of the greatest days of my life to sit next to you in the temple, and to see you and Richard looking at each other the way you do. I love you both, Mom